
This was a mini cooper we saw at the honda dealership, I went crazy for it , I would buy it in a heartbeat if I could. lol :)


We went to Sakina's one day and we all had a little fun posing for the camera!!



Dad took me for a ride on his bike, it brought me back to when we would drive down the back highway outside Warman... good times!!!

2 comments:
YAY!! Another update.
First of all, you look HOT in your leather jacket. Was that mom's old jacket?? lol
Totally fun posing for the camera...you look like you are getting right into it. A little scary?! lol
I like the mini cooper but with a British flag?? Common...;)
love you!
hey, I just noticed you put a slideshow up on your blog. I want one! How did you do it? Are those your pictures or just an already made slideshow?
Post a Comment