On Sunday June 24 Shawn was baptized at Rock of ages church, he was soo excited to do this and was bugging the pastor and my mom and dad for a long time. He has such a strong desire to take the next step in his relationship with God. Shawn said to us after " I am finally baptized!!"
Crystal and Colin and families, I thought you might like to at least see some pics as you were unable to make it!!. enjoy

3 comments:
yeah Shawn!! Thank you Carla for the pictures, it means a lot. We are very proud that he wnated to take this step...
hey! I am planning a bday party for mom. You have probably heard from dad but wanted to ask for some help. Friday, July 13. We are having a bbq. I am getting a picture of mom to put in the star Phoenix...EMBARRASsing!! I am also hoping that you (Andrew:) would be able to put together a CD of music from the 50's? I am hoping to have that playing while we are outside eating??? I am trying to locate some 50's clothes...maybe only for mom to wear that night. Example: hippy wig, flower dress, peace sign necklace etc...if you happen to have or know of anyone who has that we can borrow...that would help out too. any other ideas?
So far, it is a surprise.
i forgot to add: please pass the invite along to Andrew;s dad. I would also like Rob and Carol to come...anyone else?
Chad said to put the stampeders on the CD b/c mom loved them?
Post a Comment