Sunday, May 06, 2007

Our New Addition !!



This is the new addition to our family we got him on sat May 5th. We are already having so much fun with him. He sleeps a lot witch is nice but when he is awake he is very ready to play with anyone. He is 7 weeks old and is a purebread Chihuahua. We just love him!!!



















6 comments:

dobernews said...

okay, it is great to finally come on to the blog and see an update! Nice pictures!! The dog, I still think looks like a rat...lol..but he is cute.

Anonymous said...

Hey Carla...Happy Birthday by the way....so when will you ever be stopping by Calgary, I would love to see you and catch up...Um take care, and have fun with the puppie!

dobernews said...

no, I didn't forget your bday last yesturday. I sent an ecard to your hotmail address on Sunday. I was so exhausted and trying to get Taryn settled and watch Hero;s that I didn;t ask you how your bday was and if you did anything special..and for that, I feel like a shmuck! ha ha Hope you had a good day! Love you

Vanessa said...

Awwww...so stinkin cute!!

Happy Belated Birthday Carla!

Unknown said...

Don't forget to brush his teeth everyday. Did you know you hafta do that? hehe

dobernews said...

n/a is Amanda..my friend in AZ!!(in case you were wondering!lol) We need new pictures of puppy on the blog..are you not proud of your small child?? your supposed to show him off!!