


So I know it has been a while since we last posted anything but we have just been soo busy!!!. Andrew has just started school taking a networking and internet security course, and is also still working P/T at Vcom. He loves school and is actually ahead of most of his peers in the course. I have found a nanny job with 3 kids, and will be starting that on the 18th of this month and I am really excited about it. We are so excited for this next year, looking forward to what God has in store for us!! recently we went to Camrose Ab, to drop Chad off at CLBI with my parents, we got to see Mark and Crystal, Colin and Julie and our niece's, it was a lot of fun. Dropping Chad off at school knowing we won't see him very much for the nexy year was wierd, we miss him already. The pictures are of us all in Camrose at Colin and Julie's house. So that is what we have been up to these days!!! we will try to keep our blogg updated more often he he!!God Bless !!

2 comments:
Yeah!! I am so glad you added something..finally!
Cute pictures of hte girls. It was nice to spend time with you guys. We will miss you at thanksgiving! We can look forward to Christmas! Take care and good luck on the nanny job!
Carla...well i somehow ran into your blog not sure how yet but hey I did and that is all that counts really!!! S0 yea...e-mail me I would really love to talk with you since it has been ages since we talked. My e-mail is sammy_jane84@hotmail.com
Post a Comment